Tuesday, May 29, 2012

GROUP-I KEY 2012 APPSC GROUP I KEY RELEASE | GROUP I PRELIMS KEY 2012 @ www.apspsc.gov.in GROUP I KEY 2012 DOWNLOAD | SET-A , SET-B , SET-C , SET-D group-I code book let , DOWNLOAD

APPSC – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission issued notification of Group I . So many  Indian Students appeared for the APPSC conducted Group – I Examination at the date of 27.05.2012. The Group I  Exam conducted in three steps i.e., Preliminary  OR Prelims , Main , Interview .  On 27.05.2012 The Prelims exam of Group I is conducted.
Those who are written or appeared these Prelims exam of  APPSC Group I , to here by inform that The Sakshi paper released the Group-I key 2012 . Group I Prelims 2012 prepared by the subject experts , Group I  coaching professors are prepared the  Group I Prelims 2012 key , and published the Sakshi  Paper. Sakshi publish the Group I Prelims Key with Set-A , Set-B , Set-C , Set-D in the Sakshi education website.
As soon as possible  APPSC also publish the  Group I Key at its official website www.apspsc.gov.in
Here We gave a link directly to see the Group I Prelims Key  : -
GROUP I PRELIMS KEY 2012 SET-A DOWNLOAD 
GROUP I KEY 2012 SET-B DOWNLOAD 
APPSC GROUP –I KEY 2012 SET-C DOWNLOAD
APPSC GROUP I  PRELIMS KEY 2012 SET-D DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...