Sunday, July 22, 2012

GROUP2 PAPER-I GENERAL STUDIES KEY 2012 of Set A , B , C , D @ www.sakshieducation.com

APPSC – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission  conduct the Group 2 Paper-I Examination  on 21.07.2012 Successfully . 75% of students are appeared for Paper-I General Studies . So Sakshi  prepare the  Group 2 Paper-I General Studies Key 2012 of Set A , B , C , D  by the Expert Professors  in the Sakshi website www.sakshieducation.com   and  www.sakshiepaper.com  vidya page . This key is given your understanding . The final key is issued by only APPSC  after completion of  Group 2  Paper 2 and Paper 3 .


Those who are interested to download the Group 2 Paper-I General Studies Key 2012 of Set A , B , C , D  click the below links and get your key.

If  You want a Question Paper of Group 2 Paper-I General Studies of Set A , B , C , D also click the below link  or download from the website www.sakshieducation.com

Source to download the GROUP2 PAPER-I GENERAL STUDIES  KEY 2012  of Set A , B , C , D  :-

Link : www.sakshieducation.com
Link : Group 2 Paper-I General Studies Key 2012 of Set A , B , C , D
Link : Group 2 Paper-I General Studies Question Paper
Link : http://epaper.sakshi.com/apnews/Hyderabad-Main_Edition/22072012/27

No comments:

Post a Comment

IFS - Indian Forest Service Preliminary Examination -2024 Apply Online Last date : 05-03-2024 @ upsconline.nic.in

 UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION  has given notification No.06/2024-IFos on dated 14th Feb 2024 for Indian forest Examination .This is for ...